2 hours ago
- copy link
Lenovo-owned company Motorola has today (March 10) launched its mid-range 5G smartphone Moto G73 in India.
MediaTek Dimensity 930 chipset processor has been given for ‘ultra performance’ in the handset. The company claims that the smartphone is India’s fastest processor 5G smartphone. In India, the phone will compete with Realme 10 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 and OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G. Let’s take a look at the price and specifications of the Moto G73 5G.
Moto G73: Price and Availability
In India, the handset has been launched with 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. The company has kept its price at Rs 18,999. After the bank offer, buyers will be able to buy the phone for Rs 16,999. The smartphone will be available on e-commerce website Flipkart from March 16 in Lucent White and Midnight Blue color options.
Moto G73 5G Specifications
- The smartphone flaunts a 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate and punch-hole cutout at the front.
- Dual camera setup has been given on the rear panel of the phone, in which 50MP main camera and 8MP secondary camera are available. At the same time, a 16MP camera is available in the phone for video calling and selfie.
- It gets a 5000mAh battery with 30W turbo charging support.
- The smartphone packs 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 1TB. Moto G73 works on Android 13 operating system.
- The phone comes with IP52 rating and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- For connectivity, the phone includes 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VOLTE, Bluetooth 5.3, Wi-Fi, GPS and USB Type-C.